LACTATION SUPPORT: Getting off to the right start.
Getting off to the right start.
Breastfeeding may be a natural process, but it is not always easy.
Whether it is your first baby or your fifth, breastfeeding can be challenging. Most moms have questions along their breastfeeding journey. It is important to have kind, caring, nonjudgmental support to help you work on your feeding goals in a way that works best for you and your family’s needs.
I meet you in the comfort of your home to work on nursing in your space. I want for you to feel supported, heard and nurtured as we work together to navigate any challenges you are facing. During our time together I will engage your partner to their level of comfort enhancing their understanding of nursing and increasing their confidence.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
During the initial visit, you will receive a one-on-one consultation to talk about what breastfeeding looks like for your baby and begin exploring a plan to fit your family’s unique situation. The initial visit may take up to 2 hours, during this visit you can expect to:
- Discuss concerns with your baby
- Be observed nursing at least couple times
- Work on correct positioning of baby
- Identify what a good latch looks like
- Review any support equipment if needed (pump, supplemental system)
- Develop a written plan of care for feeding your baby
- Emailed report for your records and to share with providers
- Follow-up phone calls, text and email support
Initial Visit (1 1/2 – 2 hours) – $100.00
Follow up visits (1/2 hour – 1 hour) – $40.00
Service outside of the Gainesville area will be an additional $25.00 charge, per visit
I strongly feel every woman should have lactation support, if this fee scale does not work for your budget I will do all I can to work with you, or provide you another avenue for assistance. Please still reach out for support.